Follow on Twitter!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

2 Fast 2 Glorious

I've never felt the urge to learn how to drive. This is most probably due to the fact that I can't ride a bike or even walk without crashing into something. I have not been blessed with co-ordination. Also, I'm poor, which impinges on this massively.

However, it was not until yesterday that I felt the unbelievable need for a motor. When I saw these bad boys.
 It's a car. But it thinks its going to the debs. AMAZING.

Pictures from here.

4 comments:

  1. Really i love it! hahaha
    But my boyfriend would never let me put this on the car :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing are those cars! I want car lashes! Love them. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That car is adorable! I'm a non-driver too, but this would tempt me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously pimp!

    ReplyDelete